The Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 Bulb of Garlic
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- Hand full of Spinach
- Hand Full of Green Leaves (rocket - Watercress - Kale etc.)
- 1 Red Pepper
- Sprinkling of Pumpkin seeds, Flaxseed and Chia seeds
- Salt Pepper
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- Firstly put the oven onto 180 C.
- While this is heating up slice the sweet potato into 1cm slices and crush the bulb of garlic, taking off most outside skins of, but don't worry about peeling the garlic, it'll just slide off after cooking. Put all of this into a baking tray with a tsp olive and paprika, salt and pepper on the sweet potato.
- Once the oven is heated, put in the garlic and sweet potato for about 25-30 - until the garlic in squishy and sweet. As this is cooking prepare the rest of the salad. Finely slice the leaves and spinach then put in the remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Slice the pepper into even thin strips. Arrange the leaves on a plate.
- When the sweet potato and garlic is done, take out. Peel the garlic and place the potato onto of the leaves, then topping with the pepper and skinned garlic. Sprinkle the seeds onto with a little salt and pepper.
Want to Take Your Nutrition to the Next Level?
Check out our huge range of nutritious products, perfect to supplement your diet and give you the nutrients you need!