The Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 Whole Sweet Potato
- 1 portobello mushroom
- 5 cherry tomatoes - halved
- a handful of spinach
- 2 leaves of kale thinly sliced
- tsp ricotta cheese
- A small cooked beetroot
- 1/2 tsp of Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 a red onion
- tsp of coconut sugar
- tablespoon of tamari
- Pink Salt - Pepper
- Sunflower Seeds - Flaxseed - Chia Seed for topping (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Turn the oven onto 180C - Once heated up put the sweet potato in for 50mins - 1hr - when its 30 mins to go start chopping the onion in thin slices, half the tomatoes and thinly slice the beetroot.
- Place the onions in a hot frying pan with the Coconut sugar and Tamari and let it sauté for 10 minutes before reducing the heat, allowing the onions to caramelise.
- While the Onions cook, slice the mushroom into about 1cm slices, and put into the same frying pan with chilli flakes. Also place the in the thinly slice kale and spinach (Only put these in once the timer is about 5 minutes and these will cook quickly).
- Once everything is cooked place the sweet potato in the middle of plate - then putting the contents of the frying pan on the potato with the seeds, tomatoes and beetroot to top.
Want to Take Your Nutrition to the Next Level?
Check out our huge range of nutritious products, perfect to supplement your diet and give you the nutrients you need!